Thursday, February 5, 2015

For my love for Quilled flowers



          Recently I made exactly forty cards for Stanley Medical college 1982 batch students get together. I could have made the same flowers for all the cards , but I took the opportunity to try out new layered flowers and colour combinations. Needless to say I had a most enjoyable time making forty different flowers. I wanted to picture all the forty flowers together ,Akhil wanted that I arrange them to some Alphabet or word before I photographed.  I was running out of time and as this is the Valentine month I decided on a heart shape , to show my love for quilled flowers.








        Thanks for stopping by, Have a creative day .

13 comments:

Shylaashree said...

Love the way you arranged those gorgeous flowers. beautiful cards. It will be memorable card to all the receivers

ursula Uphof said...

I am absolutely in awe of your beautiful flowers. What an inspiration. Thank you for sharing. Have a great day, Ursula xxx

Sathya said...

Must say...u have made best use of the opportunity to try out different flowers...They are absolutely gorgeous!!! Wowzers!!! Recipients must be in awe seeing the beauties!!

Suman Pandit said...

Suganthi, all are so beautiful and special, am sure the recipients will love these, the card is designed so beautifully !!

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Beautiful colors. Lucky recipients :)

painted princess collection said...

All are special and brilliant cause they r made by the blessed hand!

Eliza Art said...

Fantastic, your work is stunning. Wonderful flowers. I admire. I cordially greet

Ann Martin said...

What a beautiful accomplishment! Each flower is a marvel.

Anonymous said...

Loved all the flowers. Each of them unique and beautiful :)

Unknown said...

awesome flowers
well i would like to tell u that i m inspired from ur blog last three years and now recently started a http://quilledpainter.blogspot.in/
here is the link pls check it out abd suggest me a didi pls ......

Unknown said...

200% of paper magic!! Stunning flowers!

Nati said...

wow!!!!!Very beautiful, flowers!!!!!

www.etsy.me/2mwPHTy said...

Why would you block me on Pinterest? I obviously love your work and admire all of it.